Friday, November 28, 2008

My India

I am feeling very low and sad. I am feeling very very angry as all the people of India. I am actually crying....
I know all the reasons , I know the short term reactions, long term reactions, grass root level work and all funda.
I know media is bad, govt is useless, terrorist are bastards. and all !!
I can't see the channel. I can't hear the news. I can't forget the things. I can't control myself.
My dear country,
I want my country to be the best in the world !! We will do all the things required to make our country the best.
Can we make the human chain and go inside the taj in front of terrorist and finish the episode ?
Do we have that passion for our country ?
Will I do that ?

Just now i can't think strategically neither intellactually.
Just now i can only feel the emotions.
And i am felling very bad !! Very very bad !!

No comments: