Friday, November 21, 2008

Adventure Questa -mind journey diary

I have participated in adventure questa competition in college. Its 2 day competition. I am writing this after our first event of first day has been completed. I got one idea to write journey of thought process i will undergo through whole event.

1] It all started with one day Saloni asking me to participate. I was least interested before. But then we formed the team and participated (Team name AGNI ). {My mind completely dispassionate}

2] There were three member Raghav- Saloni- Gaurav. Round one was online quiz. Raghav was out that day. Probably Saloni was going to be out of town that time. I prepared least dispassionately calling Hari for help. Even Saloni was there at that time of quiz. And they both playing different tricks attempted quiz. {My mind- 1] i don't know anything in nature. I can't contribute. 2] there were 95 teams . Out of which 6 were to be selected. So NO CHANCE !. 3] ok bhai, nahi select hote then three days holiday.What big deal.}. I was able to contribute in 3 Q out of 18.

3]Most surprisingly our team got shortleast. Me and Hari were in dancing state.{My mind- 1] one who expect least can perform better. as he is free of any pressure.}
 
4] Xlenc team try to convince us that you should replace your one member as no other selected team has any girl as member. We decided to go with same team. {My mind-1] its ok to take Bharat or Sreenath. 2] No way, Its Saloni who innitiated the thing. secondly her brain will be our strength. We will have advantage.}

5] One day before I send one mail trying to inspire team. Tried to create common dress code for team, punch line for team. We even searched for some management games. and wall climbing and rafting clips. {My mind -1] We can win. 2] My strength is to inspire team. So i should take initiative.} I thought it worked.

No comments: