Monday, November 24, 2008

Event 3 + 4

Event 3 : Wall climbing

I did 11 m (average performance) while IIM L guy did 13 m. SO i didn't outperformed others as i was planning to. Still we were at second position and IIML holding the top position.

{MyMind :1] Mental preparation is tough one. I was optimistic for 24 hrs and lost my focus for 2 seconds and lost the game.
2] Play for fun is better strategy for me than play for win (at least for me. Then only i can perform)
3] Now i will start working on fitness .(Not going to happen)}

Event 4 : Raft

This was going to be decider event.  Even team standing 6 had chance. We were knowing that who ever would make first raft was going to win. We made it first but then we paid cost for paying less attention to structure and making hurry. As raft got fractures(:)) in between and we lost the opportunity to grab the high point blue balls, Still after initial setback we performed well and we got the overall 3 rd position.

{My mind: 1] Raghav and me had contrast approaches to face rafting. There was not any point in fighting. Should i follow or be leader ? (very big dilemma)
2] Should i be happy for whatever our team achieve or should do analysis  of mistakes.
3] No point in back talks after events.
4] I am finding external locus of control } 
 
Today's writing is desperate writing. Not getting feel to write. So stopping. !

1 comment:

KauMoChan said...

I guess you tried too hard to win. Also you were aware about weaknesses of your team and took too much responsibility on yourselves. Given the team, I guess you performed good...you are 3rd amongst 95 teams who applied! isn't it something to cheer about!