Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i love this moments !!

I am totally excited for my future 3 hours. It is going to be a lot of fun. generally people says that the B-schools are very busy And people dont find a time. I too tell like this to my parents many time.(Why i don't know). But really speaking i have a lot of time.
I am currently lying on the bed. It is a slight cold outside. I had one nice glass of a horlick milk. Now  i have some packets of "Moong Dal" and "pea nut".Adding to that flavour, some milk chocklates (total spending  rs. 20). I am enjoying a some oldie music on the Dhingana.com. And after this preparation, its time to read the book "Sidhartha". Hey, what else the beauty can be ?
The life  is like one canavas where you paint your colours. You need to choose your own colours.Generally people looks around for a differnt colours and then copy that colours in their canvas. I have decided that i will only not choose my colours but also will  decide my own shades of it.Only a restriction i will have is that my colours will not be costly. Or better say if possible self made.I dont want to waste my joyful time of painting in earning money and buying common colours. !!! For me as above said the colours exist there already. I will just catch them.
I think the  Freedom will be the my most prior value.lastly my strengths are visionary,learner, activer (how ?), related and connected according to one test.(hi hi hi... :))

2 comments:

Chinmay said...

But u have copied my font !!!
:(

Gaurav Marathe said...

i don't know which font you used..
but its true that i copied it from my xl friend.
he did that !!