Friday, November 21, 2008

Event 1 : hurdles

Event 1 is over now.(hurdle race)
We had average performance.
there were hurdles that are used by miltry for its training.
Three of us failed in rope climbing event. Saloni tried hard for Tarzen jump and mine crossing. But no success.
{My mind - 1] I should have done rope. But when i saw first time i felt i would not. That hammered me, I didn't tried hundred percentage. 2] Saloni is tough girl - She tried really hard. 3] Wall climbing is with 300 point. I should do that at any cost. 3] Power is my strength in the team. I should have done rope also should have help team more. It is all mind game. This is learning, Now i will pass through artificial wall climbing at any cost. 4] There were many times in Jnana Prabodhini we had opportunity to do rope climbing. But i never did it. So there will be many skills which can be useful in life for future. Never avoid taking new experiences.}

Second event is treasure hunt. will start at 1 pm. I am expecting my team to perform well.
SAloni and me are thinking that still we will be the winner. While Raghav thinks "Bolane se kya hota hai, Karake dikhana chahiye" :)

No comments: