Monday, January 5, 2009

After long gap - just to start again

My last writing was on 28th nov. So i just wanted to restart it. Chinmay's writing in Marathi inspired me to write again atleast in english. After 28 th nov lot of learning in two busy week in Xl and meeting all friends and relative back in Pune.
I will write separately on that in one or two days.
Today i have started my third term in XL. i think i am in best mood to learn. I had glance through varsharambha upasana.Best part of trimester pattern is that you can make your "Sankalpas" and re-energies yourself after just 3 month gap rather than year long. :) 
I have three big event in XL in next month. Lot of interaction with groups and team. I will finalise my Sankalpa's for this trimester in two days. I want to generate momentum in this week itself.

thats it !  This is just kick start . I hope it will start ignition that will continue for three months. 

2 comments:

KauMoChan said...

which events?

Gaurav Marathe said...

Maxi Admin
Sigma Conference
XL_IIMC meet :)