Thursday, November 13, 2008

Strive for excellence

I am studying in XL. Our punch line is Excellence and Integrity. I am finding it difficult to perform on the both.
I am here as Fellow student. My each work and thought should be inline with this. College is paying me as scholar, My all actions and behavior should match this. Not anything wrong i have done (:)).But simply i am not totally focus.
Secondly, I should be ablel to perform all the minor tasks with perfection and should target the exxcellence. But it is not happening. It was so fascinating assignment given by Prof Gurunathan. We even thought on all aspects. We even worked hard. But due to laziness and "Chalata hai" approch we lost the ultimate fun which we could have gain if we had completed the assignment with perfection at each step.
I think,
Excellence = (step 1) passion +(step 2) hardwork + (step 3)Precision and perfection at each small steps.
Intigrity=step 1: knowing your mission.
step 2 :Flowing the mission throughout your body.

My strength that i lerant from this assignment was i love working on short term project work and generally in the team. I hope it can be same with long term project.

Today in Prof. Gurunathan's class i felt at one moment suddenly bad for not striving for excellence. When can be "I " like that what i want ?

I am going to read "Jonathen" immediately. I may get some new message !! :)

1 comment:

Chinmay said...

Good to see you strive for excellence...