Friday, October 24, 2008

Help them who can be helped !!

Sreenath(he is just to sign out SIP and going for WWF , I am proud of him) and me were discussing the movie "into the wild" and one important point was that " you should help them who can be helped ". I had interview with "Vijay MAhajan" head of Basic bank for SIP. I am going to do summers in Marathavada. I will provide sustainable livelihood to some landless labours there. I am totally excited now. My friends are congratulating me as i am out of SIP. But i am happy because i made my choice. i was thinking that i will start working once i finish my research after 4 year. But now i have one point that i will start working in Zarakhand once i start my research simulteniously. Superb !!

thats it.. No new experience to write.

Oh , one more..I met one cycle repairer ..He had his store below one tree from last 16 year. Now tree has grown up large one. It was very interesting chat. these are the timmings i enjoy my life a lot. Actually I always !!

1 comment:

KauMoChan said...

congrats to you both!! I dint knw this..