Thursday, October 30, 2008

So Gaya...

I am listening the song "so gaya...". I never pay attention to words. I always get influence by tune of the songs. this song create some emotions in me. (I can't explain what are that). Ok, below from my window i can watch couples in XL going for walk :) .

Is this bad or good ? Other than physical attraction, i dont believe in emotional dependancy theory. Supporters may argue that it is sharing but then why it is only with one particular ?

i dont know answer.At this point of time i purely feel that its dependancy. One should generate happiness by sharing with any body.

I want my philosophy of life as the one who is totally emotional independant but fully social.

As i will work with people (this is not answer for "why HR" in interview. ), i should be totally involve in them still away from the attachment. i should enjoy dettachment. I have all the best friends having girlfriends. They all have good girlfriends.(I mean to say, some of them may read this :).

One good movie "Into the wild" has one good sentence. I dont remember it exactly (as usual :))
but hero says one of his friend while leaving him that i will surely miss you. but i will enjoy the new experiences and people. So while leaving i will never be sad.
My test of emotional detachment is that, when we will complete two yrs in XL, my all regular MBA program friends will leave the institute. I want to say them "BYE " with full emotions still smiling.
And when i will back , i should start working immediately on OB research with full passion as if nothing has happened. And still in two year , i should be one with full of love and care.

I dont know such types of dreams are good or bad ? where they will take me ? but i will follow them.

3 comments:

KauMoChan said...

You are FPM??
I can understand about emotional detachment and pain of saying bye...

Gaurav Marathe said...

hey kaushal,
I read your comments just now. I was not knowing abt this comments, As new to blog world.

Anyway, I am saying i want to say bye happily. Not by pain !! that is my dream.(test)

Charuta said...

Namaskar............apla blog vachla!!! Aplyala mi ugichach "Saheb" mhanat alele nahiye bareka! :) Mala aple 'SAHEBPAN' kadhich kalale ahe.....hmmm really nice attempt my buddy! I have read only a single blog "So Gaya..." but found that it's an appreciable attempt which is certainly to be admired! Right now I am not in a mood to write what you had said in "So Gaya", rather I don't have always that much calibre which can result in some kind of opinion or even as a thought. But, I think the thought you are giving to the things which didn't happen till now, is just a thought and not a result as such! It is always easy to decide something, but it is always that much easy to do so. It is not dependancy or helplessness but the purity or truth which lies within your heart or even in brain (this point from your side, which makes you to laugh,cry,smile,shout,envy,
even to succeed and to fail.....I may not be very much clear on my point here but I feel there is no point in "not accepting the pain of detatchment when the ways positively depart from each other!" Remember I am using a word "positively depart" which certainly makes a different sense in all sense! So be pure while reacting and let's fight on it "positively" too!! ;)tata tc bolat rahuch