Sunday, October 5, 2008

My first bird watching..

Today morning Sugat wake up me at 8 a.m. and we went for bird watching.(According to him there is no fun in watching but actually it is in identifying ) For me Even watching was difficult. First we waited on teres. I heard lot of sounds but watch none. Then suddenly I was happy to see one bird.. But Sugat identified it as "Crow".But still my first catch gave me lot of pleasure.
Then we went through MDP and then through small Jungle near XL..I was trying hard. All birds were calling me "Common Gaurav, look at us" !! and I was watching with blanck sight all the trees.. It surely created interest in tree watching. Many times I watch out the birds and Sugat identified them as Maina, Dow, Pigeon, Parrot...(I doubt him). Otherwise Kaushal and sugat had some golden birds as (I dont remember their names :)) Any how i managed to survive with these bird watchers for 2 hrs. A new fun for me. But I loved watching Robin very closely with brown spots on his front side.
Anyway i have now some photos with branches and bird flied away.I still feel no use of identifying birds..Real pleasure is in watching them. May it be crow or parrot (Till the time ,I cant find any other..)

No comments: