Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shubh Dipawali

Today Hari and I went for cycling. Actually i wanted to buy one "Moti soap".See the brand and attachment created by moti soap. I remember the Moti first, symbol of Dipawali. So we were searching it in the market and firsttime I was very much angry on Jamashedpur because i didn't found Moti anywhere. :(
Anyway we met one ballon sailer small boy outside the moll. We took two baloons from him (rs. 10 ) and gift him back both. He was very happy. I started my Diwali celebrations in real joy. Whole credit to Sreenath as i just copied his idea.
I have one sandle soap with me. Sugat and me are going to share it. (Half- half). Although he is scientist, he follows good RUDHI (traditions). We are planning to wake up early and avoid NARAKA on holy morning of Diwali. Hope we will be successful in our tomorrows mission of AVOID NARAKA..

MY roomie(Gaurav) has bought some good DIVA's.. He is really good roomie. We both are going to study now.(I think we will be doing something else within 10 min.)

No comments: