Saturday, October 11, 2008

competance or committment ? relationships or task ?

Today i learnt that OB is all about finding whether chicken first or egg...it was very interesting lecture by srinivasan sir with full of fun. He gave us example of child eager to do all the work.For them work is play and thus joy. And this is because work is there choice. Its really very simple and effective theory for life. Always choose your work !! What i feel is dilemma is always at managerial level. We are learning managerial OB so this is what useful to learn dilemma. But when i will go for research or will apply OB for life, it should be above dilemma - unique truth of life.
I am going through very different phase of life with lot of eagerness to learn.I hope I can maintain this state. It should become part and parcel of my life.
I learnt one new concept that '' mind has one central idea and all other thinking processes flourishes on it " . If you don't have that idea, you are bound to face chaos. But what if your mind contains more than one central idea ? your brain and mind should have then partition
technique. ok going anywhere.
Another thought is that, me and my roomie are very good friends. We dont have any issues. But when we are inside room, we are both in our own worlds. What type of relations will be there in between us after one year. ?
Sreenath is watching movie in which one guy solds everything and donate everything and starts new trip. He is very excited abt that idea(control sree !).. Sugat is thinking abt why he left research at Tata and join MBA (man but animal), Hari is filling that he would join FPM course sometime in future.(I hope it should be immediate), my roomie is now frightened with any placecom mails (:)), Today everybody was happy with pepsi PPT as they gave free gifts.
Reju feels OB is BAKAWAS... But see what huge OB stuff i have now with me.. Thats enough otherwise i will stop writing blog in one or two week.(HAARI UVAACH).

No comments: