Monday, October 27, 2008

create your own currents...

When its Diwali outside all over the India, Xl is in the deep insecure feeling..Market is down and 180 students will compete for 60-70 prestigious companies. Everybody is under immense tension. Whether they will get placed first day or they will require to itfight for 6 days. Finally it will be difference of around 10,000 between two. I am thinking why i want to be away from this race
1] Because i am frighten for competition ?
2] I dont have abilities ?
Absolutely wrong !!
I believe in my director's theory. their are always 3 choices with you.
1] Flow with currents
2] Flow against currents
3]Create your own currents.
I am of type 3. I will create my own current. It doesn't matter me if i fail afterward. At least i have made my choice. And I believe that i will do anything what i want. Secondly why you should be so insecure. their is again one more theory
1] Go where their is scope.
2] Create the scope where you want to go.
I again believe in second theory. I will create the scope where i want to go. Really i should not care about others. I am the TIGER. why I should think of rats..? Oh.
I will be the king. Need to beat the LAZINESS. I want to create my shaolin school. !!!!
SHUBH DIPAWALI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: