Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Diwali Celebrations at XLRI

This is first diwali without family. You understand the importance when you are away from it. But still XL is the best. We went to all faculty houses to eat different sweets. Everybody was greeting others and first time i found all with the real feelings. But their was some shade of sadness painted on it as everybody was missing someone. Festivals !! What it mean to society. It is very important part of society. We can't leave without festivals. I went to buy crackers. Our college spend around rs 10,000 on crackers. I found slum area children looking for scrap crackers out their. XL was lightened with thousand of diva's and 2 Km away 100 of people are thinking about their tomorrow's food. We have sweets and sweets till we are getting alergetic to it and on same time i found people on road sitting there without any food. Everybody in XL celebrating and still missing. GOD ! why it is like that ? What is the answer ? Is it wrong to have that question ? I cant be without celebrations. So XL diwali must. But same time i cant forget so many havenot people around me. I can't. If i decide to have balance, I will miss have world when i am with havenot's and i will feel sad for them when i am in the have world. What is solution ?
their is possibility for partition of emotions ? use you C drive for have world emmotions and vice versa. I will become the bridge and i will show the way out. I will be the one connecting the people..(ha ha ha this is line from some add , i think Airtel :)). But how ? God, give me the power to find the way.. WHY , HOW and WHEN ?

No comments: