Monday, October 6, 2008

Joke VS Concept

Today i had one interesting lecture by Prof. Jomon in HRP. We were learning concepts of different HRP model. As usual Ramaswami, Hrishi and many more guys were sleeping. So sir changed teaching to discussion abt differences between concept and joke? joke makes you laugh while concept leads to yawn ! Why ? actually concept is explaination with all logical steps without missing single link. While joke is all logical steps with one assume link which is not there and which at last create humour. I had never think of fact that joke and concept are two ends of single rope. Actually when I will become teacher, I will use joke to explain concept.
While I was teasing Hari, for lot of PPTs and Gyaan sessions , he was completely assertive with the process. He pointed out that every thing is learning and enjoying for him. Even PPTs , summer gyans and making resume ..this was new learning for me. I always enjoy doing my things. But now onwards i will not condemn any body other doing any other thing. Then only I can be more develop. Actually This is new dimention of Independancy I got from Hari. Lot of work still needed to become Independant.
(Today is Dandia night...I need to take experiece of XL culture.Another fact is that what i wrote yesterday abt Robin is now null and void. As sugat jumped on me to prove that robin never had brown spot but it is some other bird (some X or Y).. I hate you dost ..(Someday i will tell you the name of bird) )..

1 comment:

KauMoChan said...

naam mein kya rakha hain... robin ya some other... big thing is that you would know the bird next time it meets you again. In life we come across so many people, you meet them regularly without knowing their names!!