Friday, October 10, 2008

Sharing dreams !!

Today morning i was going through C. K. Pralhad's article about India@75. There was one good point made by him that India has no share dream or aspiration after 1920-30's independance dream. I think i should work on this aspect. Can it be possible to have my research topic as creating common dream to whole country.? What level of knowledge i will require for this. But one or other day i will surely make it.
Todays Prof. Gurunathan's lecture was again interesting one. It was about choosing relational benefits rather than transactional benefits. He made interesting point that whenever he ask for examples nobody gives their own examples (Proof that rather than following "SWADHARMA" people goes for loosely said "ARTHA".) Also he mentioned that this type of people are generally reseacher, teacher or NGO's people. I am happy that I am all of three. But thing is that these questions are interesting to have class discussions. But what i feel is that answers for them can be obtained only by self experiment, self analysis. You have to find your own answers !!
Everybody else on campus is deeply engaged in their SIPs, while i am writing blogs, reading books and all. I really should not care abt these things rather than hating them. People will do these things as it is their choice. I should more concentrate on my choice. And i thing i am achiving this level.
Yesterday we visited "Chandil Dam". We had speed boat ride. I want to take experience of "Upasana" in deep ocean, high mountains, speedy wind, and dense forests. Sahich !!
I want to buy following things after my savings.
1] Jipsy
2] Tent
3] lot of books
4] Now, one boat :)
5] One bunglow and my own farm in village(few Bhaise !!).. I dont bother to stay in one room in town.
Can teaching profession and organization work will satisfy my these basic needs. Actually i dont bother abt it. I knows my capacities. I will follow my passion...

No comments: