Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tablet of happiness

Last week was very rigorous !! we were flowing together between different submissions and mid terms..Then surprisingly i got today's evening and night free !! I was so happy. I wanted to lot of things to do.. So i prepared one tablet of happiness and i took it with liquid of songs..Here is my report.. As I am under going managerial training, will write it in points.
1] i went to gym. Enjoyed cycling and weights and ultimately SHAVASAN !! (background was english rhythmic music)
2]Then i took my bicycle and went for cycling(1 hr). I went on one road going high up. I drive my cycle in 5 th gear !! enjoyed the pain. And then enjoyed flow while coming back on slope. (background was peaceful tunes !!)
3] I met some unknown person. I asked him some random things. He enjoyed chatting.
4] I saw one tree. I felt as if it is hanging in the sky !! (hihihi). I watched that one for 10 min.
5] then i came back. I called one of my friend, and went to Cafe coffee day !! (background loud music in cafeteria)
6] Then i wanted to go to temple. In between i helped one very old woman by giving money. Then i saw one cow very ill. I bought some banana's and tried to feed cow !!!
7] I came back and made one (bad ) painting in word paint !!
8] I heard summer of 69 and we will rock you in loud volume !!
9]I took bath for half an hr in hot water. Before than shaving and then that smell of after shave !!
10] I had full bottle of water after heavy exercise.
11] Then i did prayer on  "Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinaha"
12] I interpreted one of the good poem by Ravindranath Tagore.
13] Then i had pastries from cafe coffee days. Shared them with friends and had chat abt "Pune"
14] I came back and called one of my very old friend with whom i had no communication for long time.
15] I Dreamed abt one movie , in which father would take his son on world trip, and would teach real meaning of life through actual experiences !!!
15]Now writing this blog.
16 ] Going to watch Liverpool Vs Real madrid football match at 1.30

I wanted to share this with somebody. lot of people are around me. I can call any of my friends in pune. But still nobody is there. (background song is my fav lonely song so gaya..)

What is happiness ? I say all above as tablet because i did all that but on back of mind i was enjoying a dream of sharing all this experiences with friends. Real joy was of feeling of sharing. So it is tablet and not state of happiness !!

Ya , I will accept that now my battery is 100 percentage charged but then,

May god help me in achieving real state of happiness in future !!

3 comments:

KauMoChan said...

tathastu!

Yogeshwar Gandhe said...

why does sharing matter the most.. ?
Happiness / Anand can actually be felt at heart/soul..
You have different kindes of experiences - but the frame you carry is of "sharing" may be that is restraining u form true Anand. ?

Manier times we have it in mind - that i want to experiment - and while doing it actually, this feeling doesnot come out of our mind.
R we so used to "Sharing" ?

Chinmay said...

I think we need happiness for the sake of happiness. Sharing is added benfit or in some cases another kind of happiness.