Saturday, February 21, 2009

race is on....

Last two week whole batch was enjoying quite relax schedule very rare in their buzy b-school life..then came the news of bad CRP in campus.. People started feeling pressure..then came result for 2 nd term.. there were quite a few prof in 2 nd term , who gave very bad grades.. decrease in CQPI.. what to do now ? You can't imagine the atmosphere in our batch now. Next week is going to be reflection of all..I am dam sure atleast 10-20 people will be there , who will spend their whole week sleepless.. add on to that we have lot of submission and 4, big 4 midterms..I really feel scary by imagining the next week situation in Xl..
I feel lost in such environment.. How one B-school should be ? They should go to various places and should solve real problem.. If grades are out, nobody should even visit the office as actually study is not grades but something else. I know that people have taken loans and that is the reason why they feel pressure...but anyway according to me these people are of such catagories that resulted in action of taking 7 lakh loan and coming for mba education. My dream of education and what i am actually doing are completely different.. But i have to that.. for first year.From second year , i will study on my own way !!
I had imagined that my XL fellows would be each one diamond having high self efficacy and doing something different.. but there are very few like this.
Conflict and trade off are fancy terms to study in management education...But in real life , what a big role they are playing ? God, give me the power to choose right one..Ya, i will create my own school of shaolin were , i will learn all this.
Leaves and flowers are falling down.. Vasanta (most probably) has started.. What a beauty it is.. XL campus is really heaven.. Why cant we have some Bodhi tree class or JLT katta sessions ? there is great need of dynamism in XL..
Now philosophy is over.. I have a marketing and IR class.. Again back to study of such a  system that to lock the people than providing them freedom..?

No comments: