Monday, February 16, 2009

again after long time !!

when u start writing after long days , it becomes difficult to write..there are so many things but all trying to go in back up and nothing nin catche ..:)
Recently important activities in life are - XL-IIMC meet cancelled because of shift of placement(global effect on local sport meet :)), conflicts about motivation and learning theme going through my mind, Chilka Sarovar travelling, reading Jungle book again, Sigma conference- vijay Mahajan speech, seniors placement and so on...
First time in six month i am in confused state- feeling the distance from Jnana Prabodhini..
I think manthan is going inside my mind. something will come out after one or two month..Everything going under turbulence, issue of emotional independancy, social entrepreneur Vs Faculty, some thing missing in life - dont know what ?..After this one month and 3 month summer, i am hoping that i will again in no question state..somebody in my college got job for 1600000...What really worth that ? I have seen people working 14-16 hrs and earning 50 rs...What is answer for this ? why it is like this ? And height is that people have ""services"" for serving these people during placement.. I cant do that... I dont understand that..
Good thing is that i can observe myself during all this and can laugh on myself watching as a third person..
One thing is clear, nobody can give answer to your queries. You have to find answers on your own.

2 comments:

Vineeth R said...

I bow to thee, Philosopher

Yogeshwar Gandhe said...

Yes the last Sentence is HeadON .. its the bottomline.
Infact most of the times you may need to/get convinced/feel like that you have got the answer.
And this feeling itself means a lot and add all the energy/enthusuiam most of the time. It can be the other way round also :)