Thursday, May 12, 2011

Disorder

When reality forces me to see down, dreams even become stronger and stronger and i get more and more energy.. you may call this as "day dreaming disorder (DDD)"

consider situation, where i have rs 10...there is one shop selling some stuff for rs 20.. Without thinking twice, i go there and tell him give me that thing - I have just rs 10.. i will give you remaining rs 10 afterwards..And he happily gives that thing to me.. :)

And slowly slowly this world changes... through self purification, transactions are replaced by transformation..there is no currency...when there is no insecurity where comes the concept of security ?

no body need to trust each other.. It is given.. there is no risk aversion, there is no doubt.. everything is just pure and simple..

capitalism...market.... ya.. This existence of earth itself become market for purification of mankind..Value creation gets the new meaning..

I think - I am also getting under Ideal World Disorder !! :)

No comments: