Sunday, March 8, 2009

breaking circles

"All good things always have end". Santosh told me when i was on mumbai platform to catch train to Jamashedpur with leaving back memorable 6 years with JP youth wing work and looking at new XL life for 4 years. I was literally crying with close 7- 8 friends around me and everybody knowing that this was end. Those days would not come  back. Now, after 1 year i still remembers those moments.
Now seniors are leaving campus. I dont have close bonding with all seniors. But yes, footaball team i am surely missing. Same with my volleyball team and few individual members. Fact is that everybody here leaving campus is knowing those days are gone. New life has started. Time cant come back. Today we had last football match and JLT chat. I am feeling too much emotional. 
I know, everything will get settled again in few days. That is life !! yes .. i should enjoy it.
one should be like hero of "into the wild". Accept the fact that past will not come again. Take memories with you and enjoy the present !!

No comments: