Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Be rebellious!


External environment, long term blindness is killing me. I don’t know what is happening to me. Today I have feeling that I should be rebellious. Just break the rules. Just throw off the system. Just do something not done before. Break your own limitations. Kill the fear, burn the insecurities and do nothing.

                Give presentations without PPTs, give presentations without using word strategy, go in shorts to class, don’t shave for months, wear hair band, and ask some basic doubt to professor. And don’t stop till he gives answer. Submit report in the simplest format. Watch movie before each quiz. Abuse front benchers as well as back benchers. Just explode the mind..

                We are living in environment where we don’t have any control! Elections are at neck. Leaders are giving some random speeches, Taliban is doing something in Afghanistan, USA in great depression, naxalites killing somebody every day, meaningless bolly wood movies coming out, my classmates are under pressure for their jobs after 1 year, professors are showing egos, daily I am doing something which everybody is doing without knowing why?, Zarakhand villagers don’t have foods for 2-3 days, having love for some girl, looking some very happy families, watching school children playing football, beautiful sunset and birds flying everyday back to their nest..Friends, where we stand in all this ? No control, or so limited control or complete unconsciousness!!

                One day I will feel that I should be pure, one day I will find life beautiful, one day I will be emotional dependant, One day I will find it boring, one day I will be like rock star- complete energetic. And another day I will be no where!!

                Be rebellious! That’s it…… I want to read some novel like this. I should see motorcycle diaries! Today I have effect of song Gulaal- Aarambh he prachand !!

1 comment:

Chinmay said...

generally ur blog write-ups are rarely chaotic (like this one).
u really seem to be in rebellious mood :)